- Masters degree from Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Bachelors degree from Johnson University
- Gottman Method Training Level 1
- Gottman Method Training Level 2
- Member, American Association of Marriage & Family Therapy
- Member, Florida Mental Health Counselors Association
Anthony Ards, Provisional Marriage & Family Therapist Licensee
As a clinician focusing his professional attention on relationship counseling since 2017, Anthony Ards has become one of Central Florida’s most trusted relationship experts for individuals and couples from all walks of life.
Leaning heavily on his post-graduate training in couples counseling from the research-based Gottman Institute in Seattle, Washington, Anthony draws from the best and most recent research and therapeutic methods to bring clients life-changing results.
“At the end of the day, what’s most important to me is that my clients walk away from my office with the skills and tools they need to make lasting improvements to their relationships for the rest of their lives.”
When not working with couples to improve their relationships, Anthony enjoys spending time with his family and friends, reading, and traveling.